25th August – The Greatest Showman (PG)
£6.00 – £32.40
Open Air Cinema at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
Adult (18+): £12
Child (4-17): £6
Family of 2 adults and 2 children: £32.40
Family of 1 adult and 2 children: £21.60
Your ticket includes entry to Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens throughout the day on 25th August.
Open Air Cinema at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, August Bank Holiday. Gates open 6pm and film starts at 8pm.
Bring along a picnic blanket or deck chairs and enjoy a great evening.
Hot food, sweet treats and drinks available to purchase each night. There will be vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available.
- This is a ticketed event – access will not be granted to those without tickets
- Please park in the Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens Car Park
- Refreshments and lavatories will be available on site
- Please bring your own picnic blanket or collapsible chairs to sit on
- Please bring warm clothes – it can get surprisingly chilly when the sun goes down!
- Only assistance dogs are allowed within the cinema area
- This event is open air and is therefore at the mercy of the weather. The showing will go ahead unless high winds mean the screen needs to be taken down for health and safety reasons
- Refunds can not be given in the event of the showing being cancelled due to adverse weather
- Your ticket includes entry to Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens throughout the day on 25th August
Adult (18+), Child (4-17), Family of 2 adults and 2 children, Family of 1 adult and 2 children