The Abbotsbury Season Ticket offers the best possible value for money, allowing unlimited entry to all three attractions for 12 months after purchase.
Abbotsbury Season Ticket
£42.00 – £99.00
After purchasing your tickets online, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. We will send you physical tickets by post and the expiry date will be 12 months from the date of purchase, plus a couple of days to allow for delivery.
A family season ticket, valid for unlimited entry to all attractions for one year. It allows up to 2 adults and 3 children (5-15 years) entry to all three Abbotsbury Attractions.
2 adults and up to 3 children (5-15 years), or a group of up to 5 with a maximum of 2 adults.
The Season Ticket will be sent to your delivery address.
The Season Ticket must be brought with you on every visit, otherwise you will be charged the normal admission rate. It gives unlimited visits to the Swannery, Gardens and Children’s Farm during normal opening hours. The ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Family (2 adults and up to 3 children), Adult (16+), Child (5-15 years)
How it works
The season ticket must be brought with you on every visit otherwise you will be charged the normal admission rate. It gives unlimited visits to the Swannery, Gardens and Children’s Farm during normal opening hours. The ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Abbotsbury Season Ticket Extra Benefits:
- 10% off full price catering purchases (excludes alcohol, ice cream and items on sale).
- 20% off full price shop purchases and plants (excludes HTA vouchers, stamps, ice cream and items on sale).
- Free car parking at the Rodden Row and Beach Car Parks at Abbotsbury. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
- 40% off at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park.
- Half price entry to Forde Abbey Gardens, Hestercombe Gardens, Kilver Court Gardens and Wookey Hole. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
How to use your ticket
On arrival at the ticket desk:
- Hand your card to the till staff (please note that without your ticket staff will not allow you to enter unless you pay the normal admission price).
- Sign visitors’ book
Our staff will check that the signature or signatures match those on your season ticket, note your season ticket issue number in the book and return your card to you ready for use on your next visit.
(Please keep a written note of your season ticket number at home. You will need this number should you ever need a replacement ticket).
Entry to the attractions can only be given on production of your season ticket and on signing the visitor’s book. There is an administration charge of £10.00 to replace season tickets which have been lost, stolen, etc.
NB: PLEASE NOTE ONLY THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE SEASON TICKET MAY USE IT. THE TICKET IS NON TRANSFERABLE. NON SIGNATORIES MAY NOT BE BROUGHT IN BY VALID SIGNATORIES. CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE SUPER SAVER SEASON TICKET.
Your ticket also gives you free access to:
- Spring is Here – Magnolia, Camellia and Spring Colour Mid Feb to April End at the Subtropical Gardens.
- Meet the Owls plus Owl Flying Displays AM & PM 6th April to 22nd April at the Children’s Farm.
- Easter Fun (check website for details) – 6th April to 22nd April at the Children’s Farm.
- Food Fair in association with Dorset Food and Drink – Saturday 20th April at the Subtropical Gardens.
- Cygnets Hatching – Mid May to June End.
- Meet the Owls plus Owl Flying Displays AM & PM – 25th May to 2nd June at the Swannery.
- Plant Fair in association with Plant Heritage – Sunday 16th June at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
- Owl Flying Displays AM & PM – 27th July to 1st September at the Children’s Farm.
- Archery with A-Z Adventures – Tuesdays to Thursdays 30th July to 22nd August at the Swannery.
- Abbotsbury Gardens Enchanted Illuminations – Saturday 19th October to Sun 3rdNovember Dusk to 8.30p.m.
- Abbotsbury Gardens Enchanted Illuminations Halloween Nights – Thursday 31st, Friday 1st, Sat 2nd 5.00p.m. to 8. 30p.m (last admission 7.30pm).
- Half Term Halloween Fun – Saturday 26th October to Sunday 3rd November at the Children’s Farm.
Other Events at Abbotsbury (not included on your Season Ticket):
- Abbotsbury 5k or 10k Run – Sat 13th April (evening)
- Willow Workshop (Hare) – Monday 15th April at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
- Willow Workshop (Flying Owl) – Monday 29th April at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
- ‘Far from the Madding Crowd’ – Friday 28th & Saturday 29th June at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
- ‘Show of Hands’ Summer Family Concert – Saturday 6th July at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
- Shakespeare’s ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ – Wednesday 7th August at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
- ‘Old Herbaceous’ One-man play with Giles Shenton as Herbert Pinnegar – Wednesday 13th August at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens (£2 discount for season ticket holders).
- Enchanted Illuminations Charity Preview Night in aid of the Weldmar Hospicecare Trust – Fri 18th Oct dusk to 8.30pm at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
- Christmas Lunches – Thurs to Sun 14t hNov to 20th Dec 12noon to 2.30pm at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens (call 01305 871732 to book).
- Weldmar ‘Light up a Life’ – Tuesday 10th December at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
We hope you enjoy your visits!
Season ticket must be shown at time of purchase / visit. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Abbotsbury Tourism reserves the right to withdraw offers at any time and without prior notice.